IGH Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO Health Plan.
- Term Life Insurance with options for buy up.
The Hospital District participates in the Texas County and District Retirement System (TCDRS) and provides one of the most lucrative plans in the region
The TCDRS plan is a follows:
- 7% employee contribution of all compensation
- 1.80/1 Matching rate by District at the time of retirement
- 10 year vesting
- Prior service credit
- Credit for military service
- Standard PTO/EIB Model
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Certifications paid by hospital including ACLS, PALS, and TNCC
DIETARY SERVICE DISCOUNT:
- Our great prepared meals are prepared by our own dietary staff starting at $5.00
IRAAN WELLNESS CENTER FACILITY:
- Discounted fitness center membership for employee and family.
HOUSING AND RELOCATION BENEFITS:
- Lodging available for students
- Relocation and affordable housing available for some positions.
Contact Human Resources at 432-639-3490 for more information.